Instagram has created a new type of ban called shadowban. Normally when you are banned from Instagram you will receive a message stating that someone has reported your account and therefore you are banned. The sneaky thing about the new shadowban is that you are never notified. The only way...
Google doesn’t typically confirm many algorithm updates, considering they happen 1-2 times per day. These algorithm updates are usually very subtle and pertain to certain minor aspects of Google search. However, on March 7th, Google did a core algorithm update which is a much rarer occurrence, typically ...
It’s really exciting for content marketers and bloggers to see how much engagement their blog posts attract. When you create amazing content you can’t wait for everyone to see what you have just written. You’re excited (who wouldn’t be), but don't let that excitement result in and become your downfall...
Why do impressions have little merit when it comes to the world of Digital Marketing. Or better yet why do some Digital Marketing Agencies try to convince you that impressions are a great thing to have? What is an impression? An impression defined by the Internet Advertising Bureau's (IAB) Viewable impressions guidelines...
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?
- Google Confirms New Search Algorithm Change
- How to Handle Bad Online Reviews
- Ultimate checklist on what to do after you write a blog.
- Impressions are not Impressive
- Make Your Website Secure Today!
- A Shiny New Tackle Box
- 5 Ways to Encourage Your Customers to Leave Reviews
- Responsive Websites 101
- Clients Make A Big Difference With Everyday Kindness