No matter what you’re selling, potential buyers like to see confirmation that you’ve made other customers happy. Testimonials, customer reviews and case studies are powerful sources of content for moving prospects even closer to the final buying stages.
- Provide authentic customer stories and don’t hide behind a form!
- Place real, short and powerful testimonials on your site.
- Include real names and titles and use pictures of the person along with their testimonial if possible (if they already have a picture on LinkedIn, ask to use that). This adds authenticity. Not including a name makes a testimonial seem phony even if it’s real.
- Place testimonials on certain topics on the pages relevant to them. Instead of randomly placing testimonials on any page, if you have a quote about your awesome customer service, place that on a service or support page. If you have one of your convenient return policy, place that somewhere in a shopping cart or pricing page.
- The more proof you have the better.
- Leverage other online sites that provide reviews.