No matter what you’re selling, potential buyers like to see confirmation that you’ve made other customers happy. Testimonials, customer reviews and case studies are powerful sources of content for moving prospects even closer to the final buying stages. Provide authentic...
Content is more than just the written word. Media and utilities are excellent forms of content that can turn a text-heavy site into something that pleases the viewing preferences of multiple audiences. Content takes place in the form of: Imagery Video ...
Social media websites have seen exponential growth in the past decade and continue to grow larger every day. Often people will “Like” a post, product, or blog entry, causing all of their friends to see what they like and even providing them with...
For years, advertising has tricked us into thinking that catchy and creative headlines and phrases work well at capturing our attention. They might have for awhile but not so much anymore. As consumers we are tired of advertising trickery, marketing clichés, and surreptitious methods of persuasion. ...
- Website Must-Haves #25: Newsletter
- Website Must-Haves #24: Forms
- Website Must-Haves #23: Landing Pages
- Website Must-Haves #22: CTA Positioning
- Website Must-Haves #21: Effective CTAs
- Website Must-Haves #20: Customer Proof
- Website Must-Haves #19: Other Forms of Content
- Website Must-Haves #18: Making Content Social and Shareable
- Website Must-Haves #17: Blogging
- Website Must-Haves #16: Be Clear Not Clever