Instagram has created a new type of ban called shadowban. Normally when you are banned from Instagram you will receive a message stating that someone has reported your account and therefore you are banned. The sneaky thing about the new shadowban is that you are never notified. The only way...
Google doesn’t typically confirm many algorithm updates, considering they happen 1-2 times per day. These algorithm updates are usually very subtle and pertain to certain minor aspects of Google search. However, on March 7th, Google did a core algorithm update which is a much rarer occurrence, typically ...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?